Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just Laugh

7/11/11


Hola Familia!

So let me tell you about this week... this week was comically horrendous. It got to the point if lightning had struck me I would have just laughed, in fact i did just laugh. let me explain myself.

It is hot here. understatement. and to make matters worse Colombia, or just the coast struggles and sometimes they shut off the water without us knowing. Usually it comes back on but sometimes you are not so lucky.

This week we weren´t so lucky.

When the water goes out the big 5 liter bags of water all of the sudden are a hot item and disappear. so for 24 hours we couldn't shower, not even from a pot. it was nasty! you get this filthy film that i love and the funniest part. as we sit waiting for the water to turn on, (it was supposed to come on at 9 in the morning, came on at 3, too late for us,)we prayed for water, I offered the prayer and asked that the electricada would staytoo. the power went out on us. now we are really cooking, we start to pray again . the four of us. chua prays and it is awesome. Cuz he says haya luz and the power GOES ON. I literally wooed out loud and we lost it. still no water.

Then Saturday night the music went all night and I did not sleep. then Moses missed his interview and I broke my fan. and my comp thought the was out of money.

I just laughed. It´s ironic how much i really enjoyed myself this week. in spite of it all I loved this week. It was great. I´m doing well and I love you all.

Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment