Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS





Testimonio de Cristo

I really do not know where to begin in the testimony of I have of Christ. When I think of what he would do in every situation I think how unnecessary the commandments would be if we just loved as he did. If we allow him to change our desires to just do good! To do as he would do! When I think of his love for me even when I fail. and when I fail his other children I think of his miraculous power, to compensate and take advantage of our shortcomings and I can know that he LIVES and LOVES me bastante. He is my Savior, and you come to know it more and more by striving to live like Him.

My testimony is simple. Those who keep the commandments will prosper in the land. We keep the commandments in order to have the eternal family and if there is one chance in one hundred billion of having that eternal family it is worth the fight. It is worth these two years to be trained and honed to be able to take care of our families. It is worth it because of the love that we have for Jesus Christ and that which he has for us, this love that the people do not understand and even we don´t understand completely, but we strive to. It is this love that drives everything. That makes the family eternal and by which Christ suffered for us. Though I may feel far from this love at times in these years I know that it will come to me and that I will do my best to make it effective in my life.

Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment