¿Familia, cómo están?
So everything´s good. My comp is struggling a little bit with having a good attitude while we work but I`ve started a thing where every night before we terminate planning we declare the miracle of the day. It has been really good. I need to find a way to make mission work truly fun.
That´s messed up. If you put effort into it you can have fun. You can mix it up. You can enjoy yourself in every situation. I have a goal to never teach the same lesson twice, to never even do the same contact twice because really you never really FEEL the same twice, every instant varies from before so teach to your FEELINGS. BE YOURSELF and enjoy it.
The thing is también que these people deserve more than a recitation to be introduced to the gospel, yes obviously you stay in the guide lines of PMG but they give you SO much room! You can do somethings different with each person and each person can have a REAL opportunity to feel and choose for themselves, to really operate their agency and follow their FEELINGS. They deserve more than the same old thing.
And you want to know why'? because Christ loves them. he would give His all to let the fully operate their agency in each contact, lesson and everything. He´d leave them feeling pumped and slightly eager for something more out of life, they´d be able to recognize what they need to change and the power God gave them to make the change. agency man, it`s what it is all about. and if we don`t do our part to try and contact or teach according to the spirit and learn how to do it then we did not give them their agency. and that is totally messed up.
So here we go. I`m going to do what I FEEL, obviously within the guidlelines of the PMG and the Spirit, thus, you gotta feel it. It`s why i am here, because I FELT it. It is why I left you familia por 2 años. solo because I felt it.
entonces, do what you feel. I promise you it´ll work out. but you really got to feel it. and feel it deep.
cuz you know somethings just resonate inside you and you are so sure, but sometimes you are not so sure until after you acted on the little feeling,
so take a crazy chance, and do a crazy dance. cuz if you lose a moment you might lose a lot, so why not, in the eternal words of hilary duff.
Also i don´t think i told you. I literally showered from a pot of refridgerated water last week. Our water was out and I had a cup and shampoo and two liters to wash my gigantic body. Colombia is the best.
also i found the costco of colombia. macro
love it.
love you all
Elder Taylor,
also mail takes a long time sometimes. A letter sent in the beginning of april just got to me last friday. so there you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment