6/13/11
¡Hola Familia!
¡Hola Familia!
No tengo mucho tiempo. but I learned a lot this week. I learned that if you hear rain falling inside your house, it´s probably because there is rain falling inside your house. and you should go grab the pot so your companion´s stuff doesn´t get all wet. That´s what I woke to last week. Our roof was leaking during a storm, and man it storms, and it was basically a continuous stream on all his clothes and stuff. so funny. I heard it and got up and grabbed the pot and was on the end of his bed catching the water when I told him his things were getting wet. Then after we moved everything and had placed the pot we went back to sleep and 10 minutes later directly above our house a flash of light, the fans, (with which we sleep blowing on us), turn off and BOOM, I literally sprang from my bed to get away from the metal bars that are outside my window.
The last week was HOT, I'm talking soaking wet sweaty hot a licious. Even the people who have lived here said they´v never felt it like this. and a member told us something about the sun burning the moon? I don´t know... the language is still a struggle.
Turns out there are freakin hidden members in our area. We found two inactive members randomly, (well not randomly but it surprised us.) One Jesus, go figure, and the other Edulfo who has been inactive for 12 years because the bishop told him they´d do a ´´rescue´´ of the less actives and it never happened so he never went back. but I think he went to church yesterday, I´m not sure. and I think Jesus brought his catholic mom.
Anyway sorry this is short love you guys.
lots.
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment