6/6/11
Familia,
Familia,
I´m doing great. I have no ´physical problems right now. Hey you all want to help me with something?
Give me ideas for family nights, very simple but really good. The games we do, like the mind games, they don´t work here. I tried. so there you go. Please give me ideas that we can do with our investigators. We got some awesome investigators. 5 men over 18 and 2 really are poderes.
Also ideas to do in the church to. Ideas that people will want to bring the friends to. Still simple, but just like activities in the church that I can use. That´d be sweet. We´ve no members in our area so we got to bring them together somehow to make friends.
and Book of Mormon trivia questions to ask while we walk. Just for fun. That´s be sweet.
The language is coming. It´s funny, at the very moment i think, I got this, at least in understanding, someone starts talking to me and the feeling leaves for some reason. But I did hold my own in explaining to a catholic lady, rather frankly, (due solely to the lack of ability to not be frank) that her church didn´t have the authority. But everything I do is in Spanish, journal writing talking, study, so it comes. It is not for a lack of effort that I can´t speak yet. I feel like moisés, cuz i am SLOW of speech, but hey, all you can do is practice.
In fact we´ve an investigator named Moisés and he is solid. He sees something different in our church so that is sweet. and another named Juan Carlos who wants me to invite me to the united states after the mission. He´s a little strange man. I like him.
So for a while there I was always thinking of after the mission, after the mission. but I realized there really is not an after the mission. I was think of returning to life, but THIS IS LIFE, and I want it to be. The mission is life and I need not think about after the called mission, but really the entire life is going to be a mission if we live it right. Really the success of a missionary isn´t measured during the mission but who he becomes after, and who his conversos become.
That´s all we have time for today! I love you tons.
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment