6/11/12
Halo Familia!
Health Tip – if you have dry skin before you waste your money on lotions make sure you are drinking enough water! That's how your cells receive hydration most ineffectively. I think there are a lot of problems like that. We focus on fruits of the problem, hacking at those when really we just got to drink more water. Or just do better planning of lessons and comprometer a los miembros and verify – all of which we are working on.
José and his son came again! They are totally powerful. During a lesson José said in Spanish "this is like driving in a nail-you got to hit it a couple of times." Then he came with his son and during elders quorum he looked at me and pretended that he was hammering. Like you're getting to me. Nailed it!
A lot of lessons failed us this week. We scale and hill – "ay, no hallegado" o "Esta dormido". Like alright I'm going to start throw in perros, but then we usually find someone. That's the thing here nobody says no. Like one in five, then nobody really comes to church. Working on it. José does! Also working on the first visit. How to make it a memorable experience because I know they won't remember the words I say, but the way they feel. Got to use the routine right and make them face reality and tear their heart out and improve it and replace it (– broken) But that's our job.
We went looking for a family. Lopez Vega, way up on the hill. Like super up there and it was night and spectacular. I was definitely made for this area. Didn't find the family. Being a trainer is sweet. My comp and I will pass a family on the street normally a man and his kid and will pass them completely. Usually then we looked at each other and I'll say to him "why didn't you contact him?" And he'll basically go running after them. Totally awesome and usually we get an appointment.
Love you all times,
Eldor Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment