6/25/12
Halo Familia!
My English friend Russell came to church yesterday! With his fiancé. A surprise family came that I did not expect, and the mom of Eric who recently passed away and it was sweet. Except for the fact that the power went out. Not awesome. So hot! And right before the sacrament the first counselor came down and asked Elder Ramirez and I to give talk. And Eldor Ramirez spoke for only like three minutes. 20 for Elder Taylor, woo hoo!
I keep praying for the same things cause I read about prayer in Jesus the Christ and you got to be persistent and effortful in your prayers maybe that's why a lot of investigators don't progress. They don't give an effortful in your prayers. So I'm going to explain that to them.
We found some good families this week and used a variety of members for each one. Went pretty well. My area is super sweet though my house is small. We actually have the less silly part of the area. There are two companionships in La Rama Bastidas. My area is like point of the mountain but more pointy hills with lots of little houses and things covering it. Like little canyons. Dirt rocky road and they never end. You can just keep going up the hills looking for someone and go up and up and up. I like it a lot. Well, I started using the brown shoes, I had only worn them like twice and so they are very new so no worries. Russell, got the same infection I got a year ago. Gringos.
José didn't come to church, but he is still excited. The Assistant came and did splits with the other companionship and rebelled against them in the house. Making up a dumb rule. I was like man, you're here to help not to be a pest. Then we got eaten by a secretary for having an ugly house. But we tried to fix it today. I got letters for the first time in like two months!
Love you all tons,
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment