Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love God Above Everything

2/6/12

Hola Familia,

I was thinking about the fifth commandment this week. Its totally awesome! One of my comps showed me how the 10 commandments are the great two commands-Love God above everything and love your neighbor- 4 are about how to worship God and 6 about Neighbor- but think about #5 - honor thy father and thy mother- what a sweet transition from God to neighbor- honor the parents- you are a child of God.

And I got a Frisbee! Now to train my comp- He asked me- What is the difference between the Frisbee and a plate? Rather scathingly- not really but I was like- Oh! Needless to say we are working on the Frisbee skills.


And in the concilio I saw Elder Cregor- Ya! And met Elder Frame he slept in my house and knew a bunch of people from Lone Peak- Fun to talk to him- And the concilio was sweet though there was a minor crisis- learned lots- Definitely got to improve lots- The thing is now to become more passionate in the teaching- sometimes I feel we are just so passionless- "Hi, we are missionaries"- but we are working on it-


I ate my first big mac EVER- Not awesome- Whose idea was it to put an extra bun? 3 buns- That is stupid. We talked about the message of the restoration- so much power in that message that I feel I haven't reached yet. There are 6 personas0 that are so close to baptismo- they have everything- assistance, teaching just need the faith to take the leap. A family of girls and their mom- and two hombres, Joe and Daniel- and Daniel could leave for the mission if he wanted to after- awesome, but he's waiting for God to "touch" him- Well obviously you're numb! "


And my exercises have gotten a lot better. Just trying to love these people- bathrooms- and them preparing for Carnival- lots of theft- I'll be careful- feeling good, a little lighter.

Love you all tons-
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment