7/16/12
Halo Familia!
Throughout the Bible and the Book of Mormon and even the D&C there are a tons of promises that are like do this and you will, you shall live! I love that promise, it is just a full life. I believe that in as sense that eternal is not limited to- after all is said and done. It's also a fullness of life which we live in mortality. Doesn't matter what trials we have if we keep the commandments, those trials only add to the fullness, or completeness of what we experience and we never have to worry that we are missing out because God always feels it to overflowing what we might have lacked. It's good to know that being so far away from stuff. But in this faraway place we are getting awfully better and more efficient. I learned a lot with Elder Dino who I had met a year ago, he spoke in a general conference recently. He didn't remember me and we went to Barranquilla for a conference and it was good. I actually did way better paying attention.
Yesterday eight people that I strive to love came to church and seven of them have baptismal goals, wahoo! Three are Jovenes two of which already said they'd like to be missionaries. Four parents came with all their kids. Of the eight, six we really didn't know if they would come. No one of whom we thought would actually be there came. So maybe we need to reevaluate who is really interested.
I got the pillowcase works great, and all the notes and a letters. Tell them thanks.
I'm doing super well. Completing 18 Meses this weeks, that's exciting. Trying to work effectively. Working hard and learning a lot. Also my companion is great. Send me a list of new questions to answer this week!
Love you all tons!
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment