
Halo Familia!
Had to do a huge vueltas! Turned out being like a super amazing adventure that I will for sure as heck describe in detail, but not in this letter.
We experienced an eventful week! Starting el lunes With my adventure and Tuesday being totally stressed out of my mind given to impossible tasks at the same time. Wednesday in the Concilio in Barranquilla and Thursday had to finish the impossible tasks. Friday my comp had to break into our apartment through the tiny shower window. Saturday was totally normal, but a completely rough day. It was also my comps birthday. Sunday the first investigator in a month showed up, but of the other companionship. Struggle.
In total I traveled more this week and further away from the mission home then I ever have before. It was totally sweet and kinda freaky! We were in a bus and we just kept going and going and going and it all worked out well. The countryside here is incredible, rolling hills with majestic clouds and anteater crossing signs! Iguana roadkill! "O There's someones… Racoon!" You guys will be glad I went so far. We had a member, you remember Richard?, with us so it was totally fun and adventurous.
Tuesday the assistant asked miracle of me, but to make it work made the Elders of Arjona get up at 3 AM to come to Cartagena to deliver me the one Elder Huata. I'm such a nice Zone Leader!
Wednesday was my last Concilio. I found it totally interesting because the other assistant cried – he's Tongan – his name is Moses Nelson Lotulelei. The Pres got all solem talking about weaknesses and stuff. Then I got letters!
Thursday night I went to Arjona and it is far away and sweet. I love the trees here! They could make some crazy multilevel treehouses here. We took care of some stuff here – Friday normal and Saturday. The Church has a long way to go yet in Columbia – just got to do the simple things and be truly really converted. I'm still and will always be working on that.
Love you all tons!
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment