Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gods Rescue Team

11/26/12

Hola Familia!

Complicado-Everything is just so complicated and inefficient. Things that should be so easy and they make so complicated, like the fridge we've been waiting for for three weeks – like come on! How hard is it to deliver our fridge?

Then we got this crazy Stake Mission Leader who is just a total nut! He's sincere and goodhearted and stuff, but planned another of these totally ineffective "rescates or rescues". Made us skip our sacrament to go and so we couldn't even help our 2 golden (I hope) Families assist – because I had to complete with this obligation. I say, behind his back, God already established his rescue team – it's called home and visiting teachers! These rescues accomplish nothing without those follow-up visits! So we had some mixed up prioridades that I won't let happen again.

Had a great Thanksgiving breakfast-that's all. Been struggling a lot with out our fridge. It's becoming a hazard to my sanity, along with other problems in the zone. We have kind of stumbled out of the starting block and trying to pick ourselves back up. Got lots of training to do with a zone where three of the 4 Leaders are totally new.

Excited about a really smiley investigator named José Luis and still this family – all beautiful. But they, like us, missed church. Dang!

Love you all tons,
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment