12/24/12
Hola Familia!
Phew, we survived Los cambios and now have a zone of 18 missionaries in 4
districts. The missing missionaries have been replaced and everyone has
their beds, fridges – miracle, chairs, desks, fans and irons. All set
and all for 2,400,000 pesos colombianos.
This week we will be focusing on doing a ton of intercambios with the
new district Lideres and teaching, the new Elder Moss and I, a bunch of
Latinos how to play ultimate. Ya! For Christmas the three zones of
Cartagena went and ate lunch in a new mall in front of the castino and
the zone leaders had to be the waitresses – I mean waiters.
President made everyone stand and sing We sang in the center and I
was hoping so bad that a big tsunami would come, but nothing. Flipping
Mayans-
Still got no one in church – sad but things get complicated here at
Christmas here. I find if I ever just feel down all you got to do is
start talking to someone and the whole world changes. Doesn't matter if
they accept or not.
Merry Christmas!
Love you all tons!
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment