Monday, December 31, 2012

Step-by-Step

12/3/12

Hola Familia!

The fridge came! Yes! I'm sure it was on behalf of of mom's fervent prayers. But unlike the fridge the investigators  did not come! Dang – my smiley one banged up his knee in futbol practice and is on house rest for two weeks. I know nothing about physical therapy, but I don't believe what they are doing to him is the answer. We are trying to keep his amino up so he will progress. My other family didn't come either, but they did commit to talk and plan on getting married – Sweet! Step-by-step I suppose. Four weeks – zero assistance. Our ward is struggling!

The Lider Misional of the Stake was more normal! It was great and we will start to see some real results. It all depends on effective home teaching.

We had an ineffective week – like for real. Really bad. A lot of talking in the street, little work with members and algunas vueltas we had to do. Almost got to watch a toenail get ripped off of an elder in my zone, but the doctor said it wasn't necessary. What a shame. Had already the apprehensive repulsion going on.

We are still going slow as a zone, but will see if we can kick it into gear and my area too. I got good missionaries with lots of energy and things. Just got to channel it. Weird to work again with a missionary who is not so new, but he's actually my brother.

Love you all tons!

Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment