Monday, June 25, 2012

Full of Life

4/30/12

Hola Familia!


Do you know that I have never had so many appointments fall through as this week? It was terrible. But it still flew by – like I swear I wrote you yesterday. Everyday we were calling and confirming and making plans to so the citas wouldn’t fall and to no avail – Horrible. This week is going to be tough as well cause we have a concilio Wednesday and Thursday that’ll last a good portion of the day.


Things are going super well with Elder Arnett. We try to teach focused a lot more on the investigator and what they need and not focus on hitting every single point of the doctrine. He’s light years ahead of me in being able to involve the investigator – but once I relax I do pretty well.


We are searching for new people. We did a missionary table in the university - started an English class, knocked doors, visited members – talked in the street – I really want to share with the brother of Brigitte and Alvaro Pedro to no avail hasta ahora. Right now we have two men who come to church. We found both recently and only had 2 lessons with each but are progressing. Brigitte and Alvaro are doing awesomely and lovin’ it, but in the busquenda we are.


Everything is going good. I feel good – full of life. Also I bought a football to go play with in the mornings. I like it a lot. Gets me up and going faster.


Love you all tons!
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment