4/23/12
Hola Familia,
In the mission field Sunday is game day. That's when it all comes out. If your investigators have interest or if you taught effectively. If you committed the members. All is revealed if your investigators come to church. And the same 2 came that we didn't even meet with. An awesome guy named Ricardo and the dad of the inactive Carlos Navarro. We actually did meet with him once. Progressing, but none of the actual people we really taught showed up! (But Alvaro and Brigitte showed up and Nicolas had a little tie on and Alvaro too! Totally poderoso.)
We made a lot of plans with members this last week and they all fell through. So we'll do it again and it made things slow but I hope the members will ponerse pilas so things will start working. And not talk so much in lessons. But. So we go. Contacted some good references. I'm feeling good. I've been reading Jesus El Cristo and I realized how direct Christ was. To all people and how lovingly he did it. That's something I definitely need to improve. Say what I need to say.
Hey, this is the one year anniversary of my infection! I'm tempted to send you pictures, but I think I'd like to see your reactions so I'll wait. But speaking of gross things they recently fumigated our house and this week we found no less than 23 dead cockroaches in various parts of the apartment. It was entirely funny or gross. But we cleaned good today. Still got coco roos and reises and a testimony (Even if I've lost spelling skills) What more do you need?
Love you all tons!
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment