4/2/12
Hola flia,
Conference. Once again. Priesthood (in english) totally good. Paid a lot of attention. Set goals. I really enjoyed priesthood session and Alvaro came, the only one. But he has a ford bronco. Super old and definitely not register worthy. But gave us a quick ride to our lunch and between sessions and around a turn my passenger side door gave a little bit and I thought I was to road rash up my suit. (Fall Out) But it did not happen and Alvaro got a hoot of that experience. He's just a little guy, standing in front of me.
Got the package. Totally sweet. Loved it. Happy Easter! And letters! Keep them coming, they really help.
Regarding work. Suffered this week. We got to animate the members a ton more. Get them excited to participate. Not totally sure how to do it. If we could just help them get home teaching and visiting teaching rolling in all of La Costa Atlantica por lo menos. These wards would be totally fortified. That's the major fail here. Home teaching. I'm glad the Rhotons contacted you. It was coincidence? I think not that they found us again. Just walking down the street. Told I needed a 2nd witness that to do vabien.
Answers(to questions posed to me that I never answered.): Bro. Kelly, get the priests out in the wild. They need it. Away from everything. Tell them to not be little girls. My favorite memories are from Bro Loser and are the monthly camp outs. Make them suffer even a little bit. Those are the camp outs you remember.
To prepare(for a mission): Know the scriptures that you like. Recognize why they make a difference for you. Hardest thing. The beginning. Just keep swimming. 2nd, companions. Even when they're good you still don't get a break from them. Patience. Blessings. Gospel becomes more real. Something you have to rely on. you realize what should matter to you. The importance of keeping the commandments all that and you basically live through your testimony. Every single day you bear it.
Bro. Rhoton (Visiting from Utah. Served his mission in Colombia. Our bishop was a companion of his.) told us "Thank you for serving in the country that I love." And was totally almost emotional when he found us again. And when he said that, super intense. That's what we've got to strive for. A love. A love for God, life and his kids. Even if they can be punky.
Love you all tons!
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment