
10/22/12
Hola Familia!
Have not moved yet! Exasperating! God has been really testing the Christ like attributes that I've supposedly been developing in the last 21 months. Good thing I've developed them so well!
We had hardly any good solid work this week due to the toe complications and failure of member participation, but I think my area is it Asexual- keeps producing good fruits and we hardly fertilize it at all! The last three weeks new families have just come to church out of the blue! The first week the husband of a less active and she showed up. Last week the dad who's totally prepared, just needs a divorce, and his son showed up. They are sweet! Came yesterday. Also an old investigator and her brother came back from Monteria and we found them in the church. Another family was so sad they couldn't come, but she is finishing high school so I guess that's important. All this with only half the work we normally do!
Monday, Tuesday, and the better part of Thursday Elder Webb and I were stuck in the house. So horrible. With his toe he couldn't leave, and our mini missionaries were not dependable. God has really been blessing us anyway as you can see from my self fruit producing area. I really can't complain about how things worked out.
Feeling really good and working hard! Trying to help Elder Webb and he's doing really well, walking in sandals this week. Whenever I start to think negatively or feel ungrateful for my mission situation or feel like God forgot – I think of you guys and know I am so loved.
Love you all tons!
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment