
Hola Familia!
I learned an important lesson this week. If your teeth hurt you go to the dentist, if your bum hurts- proctologist, eyes- the eye doctor, and the more sacred parts of your body – urologist! We unnecessarily took Elder Hill to the hospital where they did all these unnecessary and costly procedures, including an ultrasound. Just so they'd tell us to go to a urologist – like DUH! Don't know why that slipped all the ZL's minds but whatever. I got to be translator!
I don't know if I did right or not – possibly employed a little bit of Satan's plan. Jesus and Elisette set finally came to church. I feel like Sunday is game day, where real opposition comes in the most harmless looking forms. "O, a friend came to visit.", or "I've felt laziness", or whatever their excuse. I always say to my investigators, if we look for excuses we will always find them – "Don't look for them!" There are no excuses. Anyway, I went to their house and just waited as they got ready and we went in a taxi Juntos – Coste'nos else. Can be difficult. But Elisette loved to the church, so it all turned out good.
Cambios are on the 26th of this month and it's probable that I'm going to leave! My house is small. My comp is also. Got to do better at building him, but I do tell him I love him every night. Gave him a sweet keychain for Dia Del Amoryamistad. Comp study has been difficult – got to do better this week. He's coming off five baptism in his other area and it's been hard because no one's been really progressing. Coming on 4 meses here and squat. Hoping I'm not doing something wrong, but look on the bright side – haven't baptized any menos actives!
I'm in the war chapters of Alma again and it's amazing to me how often it talks about being free and the priorities they had. It is so simple. Nothing really matters in your life if your family's not going good. Why that has become so hard to understand I do not know. God is first and foremost our father.
Love you all tons!
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment